Mom .... I Miss You ...

There is this pain it hurts so bad
it always appears when I am so sad
No matter what I try it won't go away
it's in my heart where it will always stay
It appeared the day you left this world
and I was no longer your little boy anymore
forced to grow up with you not there
to make things easy that I couldn't bear
I search for you every day
if I'm sick, sad, or just have something to say.
I'm jealous of every guy,
Those who still have their mothers
I tell them to appreciate what they have,
because after they are gone,
there simply is no others.
I have this pain that won't go away,
it makes me mad that you couldn't stay
No matter many years go by
there's still one time of day that I do cry,
I miss you dearly and this is true,


My pain will not heal until I'm with you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If he's alive nail him, if he's dead blame him !

Ek Nanha Sapna

How To Become A Commercial Pilot (A Short Guide)